Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I watch the news both political and sporting. The more it feels as though it's all propaganda to project a view that suits.

Soccer Saturday is full on dipper love in and they even shoe horned the rags into the latest title betting odds.

It's so hard to be a critical thinker and stop and find out what is the truth from the bullshit/clicks.

Football is emotive and my emotive brain takes over more than it should when it comes to City.

I swear I’m in the Truman show….

I’ve posted a link just in case you fancy a quick scroll through the nonsense Dan Roan, banned from the Etihad, has written about Scruffy Jim, the tax dodger, who wants the tax payer to pay for United’s new stadium.

BBC United - Mediacity and Roan are getting absolutely slaughtered in the comments section under the article by football fans Who are sick to death of United articles on the BBC football website. It’s not only City fans who are sick of it.

View attachment 107902

I asked about his oil based business and had my comment removed as it broke the rules ? No swearing just a question I hate the BBC with a passion .

Try Sky. Its totally red and they don't even allow feedback on it. Embarrassing how that channel exists just for utd and lfc fans.
Gladly cancelled them ,if for some reason it`s on I can manage about 2 minutes of scouse or screeching how can they be taken seriously is beyond me ,the late night thing with two journos is just unbearable .The Telegraph and The Independent ffs .

The never ending fcking story.

This Wyness can safely be ignored. Just another nobody posing as a "financial expert". The whole fucking planet is full of them these days. His only claim to fame is that he cold shouldered Mansour when he was CEO of Everton and Mansour was looking to invest. Some expert.

Hi guys, not sure I'm able to post a thread of my own on here yet but would anyone be willing to help me out with a research project I'm doing for Uni about football hooliganism? It'd just be a few questions over a Zoom call about its causes, perceptions, any experiences or things you've seen in and around football grounds throughout the years. Would only take five mins max! let me know blues - drop me a DM on here or I'm on Instagram as @tombennett__ or email (thomasbennett472@gmail.com). Cheers!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.