Media Discussion - 2023/24

In the light of that I had to laugh at Sean Custis and Henry Winter waxing lyrical about Kobbie Mainoo on Talkshite this morning. Apparently it was fantastic the way he slowed the game down and distributed the ball. Now Mainoo may, indeed, be "one for the future", like everyone else I haven't seen enough to judge, but last night he came on at 0-0 and slowed an already comatose game down even further and continued to do so even after we went 1-0 down. Every pass he did make, accurately I'll concede, went 5 yards sideways or backwards. I saw nothing that couldn't have been done better by any number of midfield players.
Apart from Connor Gallagher.

Lost for words about Burnhams performance on Talksport. Directly asked the usual ‘whattabout City’ question and completely avoided it and said NOTHING then carried on talking about Everton.

Mayor of fucking MANCHESTER !!
Maybe because he’s not stupid enough to comment on allegations for which there hasn’t been a judgment?
In Everton’s case, the judgment has been made and anyone is free to say what they want without being open to accusations of trying to influence the legal process.

Ha ha like night follows day

Said to my dad last night , watch Foden get the blame
Southgate is fixated on playing two holding midfielders and as long as he maintains that absurd position England are doomed to failure. Phil is not a right winger (even when playing wide right for City he comes inside as a number 8 most of the time). Southgate believes a midfield of Rice, Bellingham, and Henderson/Gallacher is better than Rice, Belllingham and Foden. That's why England can't get the ball forward quickly enough. He is a diabolical manager.

Lost for words about Burnhams performance on Talksport. Directly asked the usual ‘whattabout City’ question and completely avoided it and said NOTHING then carried on talking about Everton.

Mayor of fucking MANCHESTER !!
Andy Burnham isn't the Mayor of Manchester. The Lord Mayor of Manchester (more commonly referred to as the Mayor of Manchester) is Councillor Yasmine Dar. Andy Burnham is the Mayor of Greater Manchester.

Let's stick to the facts rather than the histrionics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.