Media Discussion - 2023/24

Haha, I saw that headline on the phone and how expulsion is leading to Alvarez going to Arsenal. And no, I didn't click on it. The Beano is more in touch with reality than Football365.
yes i don't click on them i just read the mediawatch where they pan the so called journalists, and to be fair they ever slag there own dickheads off

'Cancelo slams 'ungrateful' Man City'

Go on sky sports, fill your boots with a story that's absolutely nothing to do with what's happening at City this season.

The red cartel loving pricks.
I think we should all thank him for stepping aside so we could win the treble and knock him out of the CL while we were at it.

What the fuck is going on at the Grauniad? One article about a fucking nobody anyone has ever heard of playing a game for the rags and another article from a self proclaimed rag boy journalist arsehole talking about going to see the rags win a CL game.
What next, a former dinner lady having an article on how she served Scholes with an extra helping of creamy mash or an article on how scruffy Jim won the Second World War

What the fuck is going on at the Grauniad? One article about a fucking nobody anyone has ever heard of playing a game for the rags and another article from a self proclaimed rag boy journalist arsehole talking about going to see the rags win a CL game.
What next, a former dinner lady having an article on how she served Scholes with an extra helping of creamy mash or an article on how scruffy Jim won the Second World War
That extra helping of mash made him into player he was ..

Liverpool and Rangers can't do no wrong in his eyes.
Uefa know this will be a problem combo in the final. Dressing it up as the demands of Dublin hosting two clubs with 'big fan bases' but in truth they know the dippers will win and rangers will revert to hooliganism afterwards - with dipper fans as victims obviously

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.