Media Discussion - 2023/24

He only survived the cull at SSN out of pity. He's being treated as a charity case the fucknugget.
thats because Pep would have got rid of him within days of watching this drug taking gambling pisshead in training .

What the fuck is going on at the Grauniad? One article about a fucking nobody anyone has ever heard of playing a game for the rags and another article from a self proclaimed rag boy journalist arsehole talking about going to see the rags win a CL game.
What next, a former dinner lady having an article on how she served Scholes with an extra helping of creamy mash or an article on how scruffy Jim won the Second World War
He must have gone to a different school to me if the mash was creamy not lumpy.

Uefa know this will be a problem combo in the final. Dressing it up as the demands of Dublin hosting two clubs with 'big fan bases' but in truth they know the dippers will win and rangers will revert to hooliganism afterwards - with dipper fans as victims obviously
Ergh @Mazzarelli's Swiss Cheese there is a slight problem with your post.
To be fair, at least one other blue has made the same error but I'll give you a clue. Whilst we all think Uefa are corrupt, if Rangers play the dips in Dublin, the world will know they are.

When you think about it, I cant think of many top class midfielders the dippers have had in recent history.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.