Media Discussion - 2023/24

I can't take this guy seriously, no one gives a fuck about Celtic. these people are lying to themselves. Do kids around the world even know any Celtic players? hahahahha

Reactions: PPT
Back page spread in The Times: "Jude: City never tempted me"
Double page spread in the same paper:"Return to the Etihad holds no fears for Bellingham"
And lower down: "We can lose all three competitons in a week" - Siva.
That's us written off then . All hail Bellingham. We might as well give up.
Not a word of encouragement for City.You wouldn't think England's greatest club had a chance, or even mattered very much.
Arsenal, on the other hand.....

Double page spread in the same paper:"Return to the Etihad holds no fears for Bellingham"
Not a word of encouragement for City.You wouldn't think England's greatest club had a chance, or even mattered very much.
All journalists are a bunch of arse wipes. They get right on my tits.

Good, keep underestimating City it works just fine for us.

I can't take this guy seriously, no one gives a fuck about Celtic. these people are lying to themselves. Do kids around the world even know any Celtic players? hahahahha

Is that Andy oirish Townsend, late of the tactics truck?!? Think he's a shitter cascarino.

Chap at work, plastic Milan fan said the build up seems to be all about the blanko's and the leather shorts brigade. I just laughed and said the media really aren't taking our continued success well!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.