Media Discussion - 2023/24

The PL are still desperate to think Klopp and Liverpool can do the unthinkable. Wouldn’t Masters and the PL just love it to happen!

View attachment 117597
If they won the title now it would prove the league is fixed.

The lengths PiGMOL would have to go to to facilitate it would be shameless.

Well this is a surprise - wonder if the new tone has anything to do with the rumoured letters we sent out

Sky don't need to issue an apology, however they are going to get a bloody nose if they continue to deploy pundits who have got previous and set agenda's (as Forest are now showing).

From a professional perspective, on what planet would you deploy and actively encourage Keane to play his usual wanker 'hard Man' role towards the Haaland family?

Knowing that he attempted to 'do' the father in on the pitch and latterly moneytising (have I just made that word up?) the incident in his book where he claimed to make an attempt at ending his career or similar - at best it is poor judgement and a proper twats trick.

Failing that, if you are going to go down that more combative route why isn't the presenter challenging the twat on his own wrap sheet and previous misdemeanors?

Whilst an excellent contributor to that clubs successes, the guy was such a prima donna and toxic personality that he managed to scupper his only opportunity at a World Cup (didn't hinder Rep of I as it galvanised them and they were excellent throughout) and got himself thrown out of his club because he couldn't keep his fucking trap shut.

The beauty is, his wankerish attitude is going to be self defeating yet again as I am 100% fucking certain that Guardiola will yet again be turning negative press personalities into our usual form of motivation.

They end up making Peps life slightly easier...............

Lots of people like to whinge about what pundits say, but the answer is very simple: don't watch them.

I start watching the match when it kicks off, I don't bother watching before that. At half time I switch the telly off (or mute it) and get on with something else.

At full time I'll watch it only if I know it's going to bring me happiness (City destroyed someone/a great city comeback/United embarrassing themselves again) other than that I crack on with something else.

Lots of people like to whinge about what pundits say, but the answer is very simple: don't watch them.

I start watching the match when it kicks off, I don't bother watching before that. At half time I switch the telly off (or mute it) and get on with something else.

At full time I'll watch it only if I know it's going to bring me happiness (City destroyed someone/a great city comeback/United embarrassing themselves again) other than that I crack on with something else.
Why should we not be able to watch the whole programme , we expect more when we are paying for a service whether you pay sky or watch it by other means

Why should we not be able to watch the whole programme , we expect more when we are paying for a service whether you pay sky or watch it by other means
You can watch the whole programme, no one is stopping you. But we don't have the right to 100% enjoy it. People have a right to express their views even if they're absolute drivel. Therefore if you or I don't enjoy it, I recommend not watching the bits that you don't gain pleasure from.

Sky don't need to issue an apology, however they are going to get a bloody nose if they continue to deploy pundits who have got previous and set agenda's (as Forest are now showing).

From a professional perspective, on what planet would you deploy and actively encourage Keane to play his usual wanker 'hard Man' role towards the Haaland family?

Knowing that he attempted to 'do' the father in on the pitch and latterly moneytising (have I just made that word up?) the incident in his book where he claimed to make an attempt at ending his career or similar - at best it is poor judgement and a proper twats trick.

Failing that, if you are going to go down that more combative route why isn't the presenter challenging the twat on his own wrap sheet and previous misdemeanors?

Whilst an excellent contributor to that clubs successes, the guy was such a prima donna and toxic personality that he managed to scupper his only opportunity at a World Cup (didn't hinder Rep of I as it galvanised them and they were excellent throughout) and got himself thrown out of his club because he couldn't keep his fucking trap shut.

The beauty is, his wankerish attitude is going to be self defeating yet again as I am 100% fucking certain that Guardiola will yet again be turning negative press personalities into our usual form of motivation.

They end up making Peps life slightly easier...............
Sky don’t care, it’s all about the banter now. Fans opinions is the business model. Ramp up the fake rivalry lol.

Transparent shit. Keane spouting nonsense is great for us. Bring home the title with a league 2 player is the stuff of marketing dreams. Who said we only buy world class players!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.