Media discussion - 2024/25

Has Melissa Riddy given her professional arse licking opinion on the 2 giants of the game yet!?
On the Sunday shop with the Mrs and the usual Sky stand is in the shopping centre and at long last I got approached They got both barrels and although the guy isn’t allowed to express an opinion he knew and nodded to me

Nice to see we are the "most organic of the organic" with the greatest negative spend on transfers over the last 5 years, with Liverpool being mid table of the actual spenders / those throwing money at it !

View attachment 130329
I sent this to a Rag a few days ago whose response was " by cheating".
Asked for an explanation as to why but no response.
Funny what isn't it.

Two different articles on SSN:-

Ten Hag vs Slot: A rivalry in the making

Erik ten Hag says people were 'overly lyrical' about Arne Slot's Feyenoord. Does their reunion in Manchester have the makings of a rivalry to remember?

So Sky are desperate for a new rivalry that never actually existed in the first place.

Slot: Man Utd showdown will provide ultimate barometer for Liverpool

Arne Slot tells Sky Sports News the showdown against Manchester United at Old Trafford on Super Sunday is where the real measurement of his Liverpool side begins.

You'd have thought that as manager of the dippers he'd have at least have educated himself on the other teams in the PL. Unless he's aiming for mid table mediocrity, in which case carry on.

“Showdown”.

On the Sunday shop with the Mrs and the usual Sky stand is in the shopping centre and at long last I got approached They got both barrels and although the guy isn’t allowed to express an opinion he knew and nodded to me

Hope you weren’t too unkind about the Mrs.

Bit worrying he seems to know a fair bit about her though.

Last edited:

Slot: Man Utd showdown will provide ultimate barometer for Liverpool

Arne Slot tells Sky Sports News the showdown against Manchester United at Old Trafford on Super Sunday is where the real measurement of his Liverpool side begins.
This is an insane take. They've already played Brentford who are the exact same level as united.

Two different articles on SSN:-

Ten Hag vs Slot: A rivalry in the making

Erik ten Hag says people were 'overly lyrical' about Arne Slot's Feyenoord. Does their reunion in Manchester have the makings of a rivalry to remember?

Confused I thought rags were at home, where in Manchester are they playing today ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.