Media discussion - 2024/25

That fella has been re hashing the same article for years. I'm convinced he just sticks it through Chat GPT. He's a parody of himself at this point.

I read his latest word soup and it made me laugh that he referenced part of our legal defence will be citing the PL case as based on 'inadmissible evidence' yet Ronay continues to legitimise the emails as 'leaked' as if the hacker was some kind of noble whistle-blower, and not a career criminal who is currently in jail for extortion.
Like all the English media Ronay ignored the Pinto trial. He was convicted of multiple offences and not a single charge related to City. He admitted trying to extort hundreds of thousands of pounds as part of a plea bargain. He is a career criminal. People like Ronay are fundamentally dishonest. They make no attempt to report the truth.

Barmpot Ronnie or whatever he’s called in the Guardian waxing limply about the usual. Zzz
It's a typical Ronay article and nothing hugely new. The only point I agree with him is that whatever the outcome - City win the case or City lose the case - the PL is f*cked either way and it's all of their own making. I'm not sure I agree with his third outcome, some sort of compromise. The overwhelming impression is that we want this put to bed once and for all and won't accept a compromise. And if the 'irrefutable evidence' is as stated, why should we?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.