Media discussion - 2024/25

It's called whataboutism, we are talking about one topic and all of a sudden out of the fucking blue to support a stance and double down on bollocks you get..

saloon-enter.gif
Oh can i have the terminator entering the bar?

Not at all, how the fuck do you come up with that nonsense from this conversation. Even City fans don't know the charges aimed at City let alone some casually minded fuckwit trying to stick the boot in when the know the sum total of nothing.

Leave your Brexit obsession out of football discussions unless you want to look a twat mate :-)
You cannot blame everyone that believes City are guilty as a fuckwit when the entire media machine is telling them that is true. City fans have a vested interest and either have simple faith in our owners or have followed the respective cases and understand the facts that are known.

You cannot blame everyone that believes City are guilty as a fuckwit when the entire media machine is telling them that is true. City fans have a vested interest and either have simple faith in our owners or have followed the respective cases and understand the facts that are known.

Most fans I spoke to definitely do know that they themselves don't know anything about the charges and most know that that there is a definite cartel, however there are a few fuckwits who not just believe it but want it to be true so badly.

I blame it on our club taking it up the arse from every angle, the only criticism I have heard them come out with is against their own fans.

“Liverpool go top” scream the bbc headlines desperate to keep them relevant

No they don’t, under no set of circumstances will they be top after this round of fixtures is complete

You educate yourself on the subject matter before you spout shite, most of the general public are fuckin morons and sheep who just believe what they are told.

Most fans I spoke to definitely do know that they themselves don't know anything about the charges and most know that that there is a definite cartel, however there are a few fuckwits who not just believe it but want it to be true so badly.

I blame it on our club taking it up the arse from every angle, the only criticism I have heard them come out with is against their own fans.
Ok i understand your point. My experience is different. Most folk I talk to (Scotland) know nothing about the case or the cartel, have no vested interest again City but because of what they absorb through the media believe that City are guilty of something because of the amount of 'fire and smoke'.
They aren't fuckwits was my point.
I agree with your scenario where if you know nothing, accept you know nothing and still want City relegated then indeed you are a fuckwit. Hope we have reached common ground and I no longer need terminated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.