Media discussion - 2024/25

The media do really really hate us. Since Sunday Haaland should be banned, ref should be banned, rodri deserves his injury because he suggested strikes might happen. Poor old plucky arsenal have got our number and we are rattled.
That's the general consensus I have seen.

I remember keane throwing the ball at shearer's head then punched him, we get told that is proper rivalry. The minute we show a bit of needle back, we get demonised.

Ultimately all because we scored last minute.
Love it, glad to know we boil piss and make people feel like shit.

The media do really really hate us. Since Sunday Haaland should be banned, ref should be banned, rodri deserves his injury because he suggested strikes might happen. Poor old plucky arsenal have got our number and we are rattled.

I remember keane throwing the ball at shearer's head then punched him, we get told that is proper rivalry. The minute we show a bit of needle back, we get demonised.

City disrespecting the league cup after Pep said he's going have to play a second team in the rest of it. Compare that to when GPC did it.

*Rolls Eyes*

In fairness though this is what happens in rivalry. That are now billing us and arsenal as the latest one.

Imagine being a rag, or to a lesser extent, a dipper? They aren’t being talked about. They’re just there.

Arsenal are also being battered by the press for their anti football and dark arts bollocks.

It doesn’t really get bigger than this for us. We are the top dog and everyone knows it.

In fairness though this is what happens in rivalry. That are now billing us and arsenal as the latest one.

Imagine being a rag, or to a lesser extent, a dipper? They aren’t being talked about. They’re just there.

Arsenal are also being battered by the press for their anti football and dark arts bollocks.

It doesn’t really get bigger than this for us. We are the top dog and everyone knows it.
And isn't it just fucking brilliant!

And City v Real Madrid is the biggest game in the CL by some distance.
You are correct: we are the top dog both domestically and in Europe.
That's what boils the piss of all of them.

Got my comment deleted on the BBC website.

‘Cry more. 4 in a row’.

Jesus wept.
Reading the BBC's comments isn't good for blood pressure - the average IQ for the vast majority of those that comment must be lower than 50 (imbecile or an idiot rating), much like football phone-ins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.