Media discussion - 2024/25

Exactly. Shoe on other foot when we set a record (first time) for consecutive wins in all comps. The same people cried that we’d not beaten Wolves in that run, it was a draw as we only won on pens.

The true indication of pure desperation

We got the softest penalty in the world at old trafford last year, at 0-0. The same at Stamford Bridge. Whilst I don't disagree with some of your claims, all it shows though is a biased and bitter viewpoint towards them, where many would agree. That tribalism clouds logic and judgements. You feel they have been treated favorably, the fans of that shite would argue they had to play a second half with ten men and their captain sent off over something a panel have decided shouldn't have happened. So even if you think overturning it is corrupt or biased, they have still been punished for something wrongly in that match. I find it funnier he didn't deserve to be sent off.
You appear to be a wolf in sheeps clothing mate.

It's hilarious that utd have pulled every string they can get hold of to get fernandez off the red.
Don't they realise there is a core of 4-5 players in that squad they would actually be better without.
There remains a painful epiphany to be had at the rags. They are resisting it, with the unwitting help of the msm. The sooner they embrace it, the sooner they turn things around.

We got the softest penalty in the world at old trafford last year, at 0-0. The same at Stamford Bridge. Whilst I don't disagree with some of your claims, all it shows though is a biased and bitter viewpoint towards them, where many would agree. That tribalism clouds logic and judgements. You feel they have been treated favorably, the fans of that shite would argue they had to play a second half with ten men and their captain sent off over something a panel have decided shouldn't have happened. So even if you think overturning it is corrupt or biased, they have still been punished for something wrongly in that match. I find it funnier he didn't deserve to be sent off.
2OaXsapYV7H7GFmK9q.gif

It's hilarious that utd have pulled every string they can get hold of to get fernandez off the red.
Don't they realise there is a core of 4-5 players in that squad they would actually be better without.
There remains a painful epiphany to be had at the rags. They are resisting it, with the unwitting help of the msm. The sooner they embrace it, the sooner they turn things around.
The Rag's didn't have to pull any strings. Sly were at it before the final whistle, and after the whistle when Rat Face was interviewed (which I thought was against protocol for a sanctioned player to be spoken to by the media?) the interviewer was putting words in his mouth. Then the BBC chipped in on MOTD and the BBC Sport website, and all the papers ran with it.

The FA/PiGMOL/PL are an absolute clown show between them. No wonder these fuckers are fighting so hard against an independent regulator.

The Rag's didn't have to pull any strings. Sly were at it before the final whistle, and after the whistle when Rat Face was interviewed (which I thought was against protocol for a sanctioned player to be spoken to by the media?) the interviewer was putting words in his mouth. Then the BBC chipped in on MOTD and the BBC Sport website, and all the papers ran with it.

The FA/PiGMOL/PL are an absolute clown show between them. No wonder these fuckers are fighting so hard against an independent regulator.
I think there is permanent tension in the strings holding up the pigmol puppet. They know by now what movements to make.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.