Media discussion - 2024/25

Their problem is that they still look through the red raggy specs and all they can see is the glory days and the great GPC leading them to huge success.
Actually, their real problem is being unable to come to terms with the reality of the present.
It’s the reason they can’t progress, because they can’t or won’t recognise the problem.
They have never been realists....just so gobby, deluded, entitled and arrogant.

Just seen rat boy saying.... "14th For Man U....d....it just can't happen" !!

Why not..... they're shit and have been defying gravity for 5 years.

14th and a negative goal difference.

Manchester thanks you Sheikh Mansour.

DELICIOUS !!

DELICIOUS !!
Without Sheikh Mansour they'd be 13th.

Yep and their constant overhype of young players. There are so many to me mention but look at Mainoo who I like but is so overhyped. Straight into the England team. I actually think Jacob Ramsey at Villa is a better player.

I said in his first few games, before he got into the England team, that there are better players in our EDS and I stand by that. Guys who have come through and left such as Lavia are about 18 times the player that Mainoo is but have none of the hype from the media.

He seems a player who can potentially go on and do well. At the moment he's got terrible decision making, he doesn't understand how to press, his passing is ranged and stupid, he can't tackle and dives in all the time, he can't shoot and his defensive positioning makes Kyle Walker look like Baresi. He's the perfect player for the TikTok generation. Can't play football but has "moments" that people remember and send viral to think he's great.

Outside of Janujaz, I've never seen a more overrated player in the history of the Premier League and that's not an exaggeration.

One of the things me and my family like to do to wind up the United fans is to play the "next club" game. Who are these players next club after leaving United? Where are they going? If they are going Barca, Madrid, Bayern, then they're probably world class. If they're going to West Ham, Southampton, or some other mid to lower table team then they aren't.

Mainoo's next club is a Spurs if he's lucky. It's more likely West Ham or even a Palace if he struggles.

For my sins I flicked on talksport on the way to work. The scouse gobshite also known as John Bishop just was on bigging up his new tour (supposedly it’s his way of giving back to his fans).

Anyway I digress, they then game him the chance to speak about his beloved Liverpool. He completely ignored that chance and started frothing at the mouth about city and the charges.

All the bingo lines were used, 115 charges so some would stick, all other clubs should come together and refuse to play city anymore, this season is pointless as if charged then will have been a wasted game and previous work would be unjustified as cheated.

Good old ally McCoist and Jeff “I agree with you mate” blah blah blah.

After his rant they read out a message saying how spot on John was and the authorities should listen to him as someone finally talking sense.

They had a couple of messages from city fans saying how he’s saying guilt while smugly saying he only mentioned the length of time, even though he did mention we would be guilty due to the number of charges.

It overwhelming made me feel like football has completely lost its way. For the venom in his voice and the way seemingly people can’t appreciate football anymore.

I can’t wait until ffp is destroyed and businesses can be built up through funds or organically without it becoming as toxic as this.

Fuck off talksport too, classic fm going forward.

The media are a huge part of the problem for the Rags. As long as they keep describing sub standard players like Martinez, De Light, and Rashford as world class the delusions will continue. They have a shit team and a shit squad of players. Not even top ten standard for the PL. They overachieved last season.
Agree with most of what you say apart from the bit about the players overachieving last season. They didn't. They were shit. The only reason they achieved the points total they finished on is corrupt officiating which added double figure points to their final total.

For my sins I flicked on talksport on the way to work. The scouse gobshite also known as John Bishop just was on bigging up his new tour (supposedly it’s his way of giving back to his fans).

Anyway I digress, they then game him the chance to speak about his beloved Liverpool. He completely ignored that chance and started frothing at the mouth about city and the charges.

All the bingo lines were used, 115 charges so some would stick, all other clubs should come together and refuse to play city anymore, this season is pointless as if charged then will have been a wasted game and previous work would be unjustified as cheated.

Good old ally McCoist and Jeff “I agree with you mate” blah blah blah.

After his rant they read out a message saying how spot on John was and the authorities should listen to him as someone finally talking sense.

They had a couple of messages from city fans saying how he’s saying guilt while smugly saying he only mentioned the length of time, even though he did mention we would be guilty due to the number of charges.

It overwhelming made me feel like football has completely lost its way. For the venom in his voice and the way seemingly people can’t appreciate football anymore.

I can’t wait until ffp is destroyed and businesses can be built up through funds or organically without it becoming as toxic as this.

Fuck off talksport too, classic fm going forward.
After years of listening and reading the football media I've come to the conclusion that they've taught me absolutely nothing about the game.
They've told me about injuries and transfers and the like because they work in those circles and have access that I don't have, but as for teaching me about aspects of the game or reasons why a manager does this or that - nothing, and that's despite all of their ex-professionals and self proclaimed experts.

DELICIOUS !!
They finished in a false position last season with a lot of dodgy decisions and last minute goals. They are not a top ten side. Maguire, Lindelof, Evans, Dalit,
I think that too especially the excessive eulogies when they win and attempts to call defeats 'shocks' completely distorts reality to tell their target audience what they want to hear.
Exactly. How can it be a shock when a team which includes Maguire, Evans, Antony, Hojland, Kirkzee, Dalot, Eriksen, Mount, Rashford etc etc loses a match?

I said in his first few games, before he got into the England team, that there are better players in our EDS and I stand by that. Guys who have come through and left such as Lavia are about 18 times the player that Mainoo is but have none of the hype from the media.

He seems a player who can potentially go on and do well. At the moment he's got terrible decision making, he doesn't understand how to press, his passing is ranged and stupid, he can't tackle and dives in all the time, he can't shoot and his defensive positioning makes Kyle Walker look like Baresi. He's the perfect player for the TikTok generation. Can't play football but has "moments" that people remember and send viral to think he's great.

Outside of Janujaz, I've never seen a more overrated player in the history of the Premier League and that's not an exaggeration.

One of the things me and my family like to do to wind up the United fans is to play the "next club" game. Who are these players next club after leaving United? Where are they going? If they are going Barca, Madrid, Bayern, then they're probably world class. If they're going to West Ham, Southampton, or some other mid to lower table team then they aren't.

Mainoo's next club is a Spurs if he's lucky. It's more likely West Ham or even a Palace if he struggles.
I think you are right. Has Mainoo had a good game apart from the Cup Final? Not saying he doesn’t have potential but he is unproven. Lavia is a good call. He is a much higher level with no hype.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.