Media discussion - 2024/25

The sky coverage today was piss poor from start to finish. When I saw who the panel were I just sighed tbh. Half an hour before our game started they had a feature on John Barnes having a good season in 1988. I mean wtf??

How Don Goodman can be called an expert pundit I'll never know. He always seems to have an alternative view of reality in games as well

My favourite part of NBC’s post-match coverage was Robbie Mustoe initially forcefully arguing against Tim Howard’s insistence that it was the right decision to give the goal by saying Bernardo was impacting Sa from an offside position as the ball came in, so that is an argument for it not being given, despite Bernardo having ducked out of the way by the time Stones made contact with the ball.

Then they go to an ad break, and come back to Mustoe explaining that it was the correct decision to give the goal because players can’t be offside from a corner, without acknowledging he made a mistake with his earlier assertions because he didn’t know the rules.

Comedy gold.

It’s been a good day so far. First we had Saliba sent off after Howard Webb messaged his boys to ‘do the right thing’ and then the ref who sent off Rice overturning the on field decision via the monitor and winning us the match.

If this doesn’t send Arse fans screaming mad nothing will. Bleeding hilarious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.