Media discussion - 2024/25

Simon Stone on the BBC: "It was part of a 20-minute exchange that was typical of the kind of magnetism Mourinho still holds"

Rag **** Stone crawling up narcissist Mourinho's arse, who'd have thought it?

It’s a ridiculous state of affairs that Stone is being paid by the licence payer to write absolutely pathetic and sycophantic articles re the Rags on a daily basis and has access to an unlimited budget to follow his team around at our expense. I thought the Beeb were supposed to be skint ? I think of a very obvious cost saving that would improve the content of BBC sport.

It’s a ridiculous state of affairs that Stone is being paid by the licence payer to write absolutely pathetic and sycophantic articles re the Rags on a daily basis and has access to an unlimited budget to follow his team around at our expense. I thought the Beeb were supposed to be skint ? I think of a very obvious cost saving that would improve the content of BBC sport.
Just ignore him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.