Media discussion - 2024/25

The Independent is nothing more than an on-line blog.

Every newspaper has gone that way now.

They aren't even trying to convey a serviceable opinion anymore. It's all just "let's see who we can try and rattle this week".

Social media "everything is a this/that debate" logic has ruined football journalism.

Ffs - seems like wishful thinking

View attachment 128296
The first part of the headline is correct and the second part will be at some point. It’s actually a perfectly well reasoned article which hedges its bets and doesn’t really definitively assert anything in particular. It posits, rather than stridently predicts.

On a broader note, in the main, the media are cunts.

The first part of the headline is correct and the second part will be at some point. It’s actually a perfectly well reasoned article which hedges its bets and doesn’t really definitively assert anything in particular. It posits, rather than stridently predicts.

On a broader note, in the main, the media are cunts.
I do find that the editors of 'Trout and Salmon are pretty balanced, on the whole.

Silly cunts can't stop mentioning the 115 charges and what if Pep leaves, wankers do what wankers do I suppose.
You have to be worried what happens if the charges are proved. You have to worry who comes in after Pep

On the other hand the PL and all who have tried to destroy what City have built have to worry if City win the case

All clubs have to cope with managers moving on and I’m sure all City supporters will look back with great fondness at what Pep achieved and he ll leave the club in a strong position. I don’t think the club will need to worry too much

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.