Media Player: Help needed

anthonydunn87

I don't know a great deal about gadgets and gizmo's but i like them.

Anyway im looking to buy a media player, simply to take all my downloaded films from my hard drive onto the media player so i have more space on my laptop and can watch them on my tv from the media player.

Im not having much look in finding one for my price range which ideally would be no more than a £100 but could stretch it a little, im finding that on the market now there are so many different things like network media players and streaming ones that im getting a little confused all i want is a media player with at least 1TB of built in storage that looks half decent sat next to my sky box.

I have seen one called Cyclone Primus 1TB Media player but wanted to know if anyone could reccomend one to me that would suit my needs, many thanks.

Sorry for babbling on aswell.

My pioneer only has a 160 gig hdd but thats fine for me. since it has a usb port and i can just watch and go. I have a wireless xbox 360 too so i can stream movies to the tele from my 1tb external hdd if i want to keep the movie after watching.

anthonydunn87 said:
I don't know a great deal about gadgets and gizmo's but i like them.

Anyway im looking to buy a media player, simply to take all my downloaded films from my hard drive onto the media player so i have more space on my laptop and can watch them on my tv from the media player.

Im not having much look in finding one for my price range which ideally would be no more than a £100 but could stretch it a little, im finding that on the market now there are so many different things like network media players and streaming ones that im getting a little confused all i want is a media player with at least 1TB of built in storage that looks half decent sat next to my sky box.

I have seen one called Cyclone Primus 1TB Media player but wanted to know if anyone could reccomend one to me that would suit my needs, many thanks.

Sorry for babbling on aswell.

That your problem right there, you're asking a hell of a lot for £100.

It s a good one, since it does support MKV format you will be fine.

For the same price you will find WESTERN DIGITAL WDBACC0020HBK-U which is fitted with 2TB.

I have the sumvision cyclone MKV Enclosure ..I attach an external hdd to it for my movies, but has the option to install an internal hdd.

It plays all my .mkv movies and the usual .avi .xvid movies too, it plays full 1080p and I think for the price is excellent..payed £50 new for mine...I already had an ext hdd.

It does other things like connecting to a network and streaming TV channels..although I havnt tried that yet.

Overall, I am very happy with it.

I'm getting this Sumvision one next week. i've had a look around the net but if anyone knows of a cheaper site/shop let me know.

$(KGrHqV,!icE1Nrnhvj,BNZE4kFoEg~~_35.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayIS...303198849794&item=200606756117#ht_3296wt_1187

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.