Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought sky after the match gave us nothing but praise not one negative was very refreshing.

Agree. I can think of 3 times they were going ott on how bad Arsenal were and then Redknapp brought the conversation back to how good we were. Henry idolises Pep and Bellamy has a soft spot for the club. If you weren't happy watching that, you ain't going to get much better.

Who was the agenda driven prick that asked Pep this in his post match " Pep you talk about freedom of speech how do you feel about your chairman and the freedom of speech in UAE" or words to that effect

Unbelievable , asking about human rights in the UAE after a football cup final , who ever it was , he was clutching at straws , complete tw*t , the fact that half the presser was about Pep's yellow ribbon was just to deflect form City's fine victory , media dickheads.

Part of it was Neville was hoping and praying for a Goon win , and they let him down hence the vitriolic attack on Wenger and his team , maybe he should save his venom for his beloved Rags , at least the Goons do try and play football.
I thought his commentary was disgraceful. I could tell he was walking. Imagine walking, for a cup final. Just disgraceful.

Who was the agenda driven prick that asked Pep this in his post match " Pep you talk about freedom of speech how do you feel about your chairman and the freedom of speech in UAE" or words to that effect

Rob Harris, constant City hater who now works for PA.

Such a ridiculous, bullshit question.

Agree. I can think of 3 times they were going ott on how bad Arsenal were and then Redknapp brought the conversation back to how good we were. Henry idolises Pep and Bellamy has a soft spot for the club. If you weren't happy watching that, you ain't going to get much better.
Bellamy understands what we were doing.
Explaining Aguero goal perfectly.

I just watched highlights on YouTube and that keys and gray show was on. Why does keys always try and find a fucking negative or a reason our every goal should be disallowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.