Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed that just now, didn’t even mention us, not once.
But apparently they can have the mini interview with Klopp, wax lyrical over Spuds and spend a good couple of minutes talking about a Nicola Adams doll !
Same on BBC R5 this morning - Dippers first QF for 9 years apparently - no mention how much money PSG have spent and failed

Andy Gray was embarrassed by the prick too, never liked Keys, knows sweet fuck all about football and obviously has a bee in his bonnet about Pep...... Cringeworthy performance and taken down by Uwe who knows a great deal about football...!

Great owners to be fair.

Questionable people and politians.

Are they though ? look at the 'Arab Spring that we (well the war criminal, B.Liar) backed and everyone thought it would be wonderful, it turned into a right shit storm and not one person from any of the affected countries are better off with their new found freedom/russian dominance. Perhaps our owners do a very good job of keeping a lid on a powder keg.

Agree I'm a City fan and I'm more interested in the Spurs game.

I'm going to a pub to watch it. City will be on as well and I'll regualarly check the score but I'm sure main focus will be on Spurs game. Unless the unthinkable happens of course.

Not sure if you are being serious there, if you are I am shaking my head in despair and amazment.

@ 8.30 it was the same. Great night for Liverpool, show Klopp and a brief highlight. Then big night for Spurs, accompanied by some training footage.
Literally no mention of us.

Very odd.

in he earlier broadcast they even ignored the cricket. It was all quite odd.

Agree I'm a City fan and I'm more interested in the Spurs game.

I'm going to a pub to watch it. City will be on as well and I'll regualarly check the score but I'm sure main focus will be on Spurs game. Unless the unthinkable happens of course.

Not questioning how much of a fan you are... but, personally, I would never watch another team ahead of City, no matter what game or occasion.

Don't get me wrong, I'm interested in how Spurs will get on and it could be a great game, but I'd rather see Jesus and Foden potentially get a run out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.