Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was on the American stream with Danny Higgingbottom I watched tonight. He wasn't as bad as he usually is TBF, surprisingly Higgingbottom was very complimentary.
I've watched that stream a few times and Higgingbottom has always been very complimentary and fair, at times even gushing in praise of us.

Rob Harris is at it again

Someone should tell the Caf, Aeroloft are the least of their concerns. Besides Russian state money they also take Saudi, Qatar and Dubai money

STC owned by PIF
Qatar bank
NBC

To be fair, he has a point this time, the only top story on the app is the stabbing, amd suicide all the rest is fluff (corries new set, ramada hotel rplacememt amd sports relief)

Saturday they had deaths, accidents, attacks etc and still managed to keep thr rag result in the top 3 stories.

Just checked again the the Rag v Seville game is given prominence. Our win however is down the bottom of the website.

I know in the scheme of things it doesn't matter, just thought the local paper/website might give it a good mention at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.