Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Vinnie will carry on working for us in some regard after he retires, whether its as a manager, coach etc.

He will be the modern day Tony Book.
Vinnie's a charismatic intellectual giant and from an academic family. My guess is that he may spend some time coaching us and eventually become our Chief Exec. Longer term, he is Head of UEFA/FIFA material and an occasional pundit in the meantime. Far too bright to restrict himself to permanent punditry.

His head is definitely full time sized. I can see him being wheeled out for World Cups or something and as much as I'd love to seem him join the bald head and matching shirts pundit brigade on MoTD it would be an absolute waste of his mind and his character.
Exactly, he's different class. He could give the MOTD and Sky crew a few lessons in the use of Plain English and how to get your thoughts across clearly, succinctly, to the point, and honestly while drawing in and engaging the audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.