Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
breaking News.... The FA are set to review the second goal scored at West Ham on Sunday. Originally thought to be an own goal by former City Legend Pablo Zabaleta (he is the ####ing man), it is now thought that Harry Kane had the last touch, and therefore will be credited with this goal!
Ban. ;-)

I’m surprised...and not...that he went over to the Vity fans (after the WH players had left the field) to applaud them. Not sure I’ve ever seen an opposing player, who scored a match winning OG, clapping the away fans with the away team before. Special circumstances, some might say, but I know how I would feel if the shoe was on the other foot and it was my turnstile coppers paying his wages!

Zaba bleeds blue!

And he is attending our match against Huddersfield next week - what a man and great player !

But enough about me, this is about Zaba! ;-D

Should be a City Ambassador or top draw CITC man next season.

I hope that he comes back in some capacity because he deserves to. One superb player and important part of our successes since he arrived,

I hope that he comes back in some capacity because he deserves to. One superb player and important part of our successes since he arrived,
Absolutely. Immersed himself at a time when we were a bit of a mercenary club full of players who weren’t going to waste their time learning English, because they were short timers here for a buck. He became a Blue the old fashioned way...blood, sweat, tears (and even more blood) on the field. Did I mention blood?!

Absolutely. Immersed himself at a time when we were a bit of a mercenary club full of players who weren’t going to waste their time learning English, because they were short timers here for a buck. He became a Blue the old fashioned way...blood, sweat, tears (and even more blood) on the field. Did I mention blood?!
Yes you did, Count Dracula.

I’m surprised...and not...that he went over to the Vity fans (after the WH players had left the field) to applaud them. Not sure I’ve ever seen an opposing player, who scored a match winning OG, clapping the away fans with the away team before. Special circumstances, some might say, but I know how I would feel if the shoe was on the other foot and it was my turnstile coppers paying his wages!

Zaba bleeds blue!

Lampard paid his respects to the Chelsea fans 5 minutes after he scored an equaliser for us once. I don’t remember many on here having the slightest problem with that.

Zaba bleeds blue!
Yep, along with Mike Doyle - Zaba blue blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.