Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have got it really bad mate. City after sanchez has been all over Sky all summer so to infer they are trying to conceal this is frankly ridiculous.

Frank.

Has it?

Because every time I've watched Sly Sports News mention Sanchez, there has been no mention of City.

In fact, if you check back on one of my recent posts on here, you will see I posted SIy Sports News mentioned PSG, and only PSG.

Not for 1 second do I think Sly Sports news are trying to conceal the City and Sanchez link, but for Sly Sports News, the UK's biggest Sports News programme, not to mention City and Sanchez, yet mention other clubs linked with Sanchez, while reporting on his possible transfer, is ridiculous. Everybody knows Sanchez wants to come to City. City is he preferred destination. Not PSG, not Chelsea, not Barcelona, not......

Like I stated the other day, if United were after Sanchez instead of City their name and any possible transfer would be mentioned every time Sly Sports News did another update on the saga.

Last edited:
Frank.

Has it?

Because every time I've watched Sly Sports News mention Sanchez, there has been no mention of City.

In fact, if you check back on one of my recent posts on here, you will see I posted SIy Sports News mentioned PSG, and only PSG.

Not for 1 second do I think Sly Sports news are trying to conceal the City and Sanchez link, but for Sly Sports News, the UK's biggest Sports News programme, not to mention City and Sanchez, yet mention other clubs linked with Sanchez, while reporting on his possible transfer, is ridiculous. Everybody knows Sanchez wants to come to City. City is he preferred destination. Not PSG, not Chelsea, not Barcelona, not......

Like I stated the other day, if United were after Sanchez instead of City their name and any possible transfer would be mentioned every time Sly Sports News did another update on the saga.

Mate only yesterday there was article on Sky about City being potential suitors and this story about us and Sanchez has run throughout the summer on sky and on their website.

You really are grabbing at straws and looking at any way of being offended.

Interestingly and most telling is your assertion that 'everybody knows sanchez wants to come to City' How do you know this? The media have told you this which is hardly downplaying our interest then.

I'm definitely in the City-agenda camp when it's about the media. But as to the possible Sanchez transfer, they or Sky has been mentioned it several times. Maybe not lately, I'm not sure because as it is I'm not too bothered if Sanchez comes to us. I'd prefer Mbpappe for more than one reason, but that's another discussion.
Btw, I think it suits us when we are not mentioned towards Sanchez. It'll distratct the general interest in us having an interest in Sanchez. If that interest is still relevant as it is possible Sanchez and his agents turned heads when they found out Pep prefers to try and get the Mbpappe deal done. We simply do not know, not does the media to some extend.

I'm definitely in the City-agenda camp when it's about the media. But as to the possible Sanchez transfer, they or Sky has been mentioned it several times. Maybe not lately, I'm not sure because as it is I'm not too bothered if Sanchez comes to us. I'd prefer Mbpappe for more than one reason, but that's another discussion.
Btw, I think it suits us when we are not mentioned towards Sanchez. It'll distratct the general interest in us having an interest in Sanchez. If that interest is still relevant as it is possible Sanchez and his agents turned heads when they found out Pep prefers to try and get the Mbpappe deal done. We simply do not know, not does the media to some extend.

I assumed the post about Sky not mentioning City was a pisstake! I quite like not being linked to every player in existence.

I can see Sanchez coming next season and Aguero being allowed to leave then, if Jesus tears the league up this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.