Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve had a few, so I am reading this thread in a bit of a Hayes, but for me, all of these puns don’t mean Jackson. The only thing that matters is that we start to Pierce through the media’s silence bubble around our success by Taylor’ing our social media message in such a way that we create a clamour for news about our exploits last season and potential dominance for seasons to come.

That is the only thing the bias and thick media Polk will come out of the Bush for.

Media picked up on this............
Not the correct thread BUT it was pleasing to see the Cranes in Manchester all pointing towards the Arena - plus the Cranes at Spurs new ground all pointed towards the North.
Many decent people out there.

Not the correct thread BUT it was pleasing to see the Cranes in Manchester all pointing towards the Arena - plus the Cranes at Spurs new ground all pointed towards the North.
Most people are although it seems like the news reporters think we all want to hear about the very small percentage who aren’t, which is a shame.

If those cranes aren't 'working' they are not fixed as too dangerous with wind loads. So, they are left free to swivel, and will point in the direction the wind is blowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.