Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Sally woman after gushing over the WC finally said other sports news.... Ronaldo, Wimbledon etc no mention of our record signing....and so it begins again, ignore us again this season.

Let them ignore us, if we keep winning, keep scoring and keep top of the league it just makes them look less and less relevant.

That Sally woman after gushing over the WC finally said other sports news.... Ronaldo, Wimbledon etc no mention of our record signing....and so it begins again, ignore us again this season.
Begins again? Did you not see the wall to wall coverage we got last season? It was akin to United circa 94-late 2000’s. Infact for fans of other clubs I dare say it was nauseating, just like that rag coverage was.
I’ve heard the Mahrez signing on talkSPORT this very morning, sky sports news last night. I’m sure other outlets too.

But yeah, they’re ignoring us again. Lol.

Last edited:
Let them ignore us, if we keep winning, keep scoring and keep top of the league it just makes them look less and less relevant.

Absolutely! Let them stick their heads in the sand whilst we continue to get better and better!

Well, the post world Cup autopsy has started. Main talking point on TS is English players being given a chance. City are being mentioned a few times, Phil foden as an example.
Hopefully this narrative won't take off again.

Well, the post world Cup autopsy has started. Main talking point on TS is English players being given a chance. City are being mentioned a few times, Phil foden as an example.
Hopefully this narrative won't take off again.
I don't listen to TS but they could have used Rashford for both sides of the debate. Young English player sidelined by his club manager or young English player given 50 minutes in a WC semi final and doing fuck all.

A few snide digs by that **** of a TS reporter The Moose. Foden will have to move be with Sancho to become an Engerland regular as Mahrez will keep him out of our side.

He's a thick **** that moose.

Did you hear him about Sterling after the semi. He shouldn't have played Rashford have been in from the start. For someone that watches as much football as him he's a know nowt! Probably busy scoffing up the press room while the match is on. Even made Goughie look clever during that debate .

He is just a thick fat scruffy ****!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.