Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
"They fought, they battled..."

Bollocks. They showed zero fucking ambition and spent the whole game in their own half. It pisses me off when teams park the bus and get praised for "battling and working hard" this is the Premier League! I know they don't want a battering but if you're not gonna at least have a go against the big teams what is the point in being promoted?

"It ended as you anticipated. The team whose squad was worth £596 million and are effectively the public relations arm of an energy-rich Arab state eventually found their way past the club who have spent 34 painful years returning to this level having almost dropped off the Football League radar 20 years ago and whose squad was worth £37.5m."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-City-Sergio-Aguero-target.html#ixzz4pcTxcOG1
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Not clicking any of these shite links this season but when there is a good positive article I will click it to death.

"They fought, they battled..."

Bollocks. They showed zero fucking ambition and spent the whole game in their own half. It pisses me off when teams park the bus and get praised for "battling and working hard" this is the Premier League! I know they don't want a battering but if you're not gonna at least have a go against the big teams what is the point in being promoted?
They were close to getting a point. if they had had a go they would have got heavily beaten

Am I being over sensitive on the City biggest spenders?

I make it City have net spend of £145m, and Utd £155m but if you take Lukaku at £75m then their net spend is £140m

Surely the media would not misrepresent the facts to get their story across ?

I have just watched our game on MOTD on the Sunday repeat and it started with the work Brighton do with disability in the community. Nothing wrong with that really but surely it should be on one of those reports they do on football focus as a pre game build up? Call me cynical but as soon as the report finished and we go to the game the first thing Pearce says is our summer signings cost more than the whole of Brighton's team and stadium combined. This sets the tone, big bad moneybags City against poor cobbled together humble Brighton, who are all volunteers for the local community and just play football for fun. You get the jist. I think we were one of the first clubs who started all this many blue moons ago when we were still good old little CIty and our new owners have of course poured millions into the local community too, not just the football team. Selective reporting yet again.

I have just watched our game on MOTD on the Sunday repeat and it started with the work Brighton do with disability in the community. Nothing wrong with that really but surely it should be on one of those reports they do on football focus as a pre game build up? Call me cynical but as soon as the report finished and we go to the game the first thing Pearce says is our summer signings cost more than the whole of Brighton's team and stadium combined. This sets the tone, big bad moneybags City against poor cobbled together humble Brighton, who are all volunteers for the local community and just play football for fun. You get the jist. I think we were one of the first clubs who started all this many blue moons ago when we were still good old little CIty and our new owners have of course poured millions into the local community too, not just the football team. Selective reporting yet again.
Great post Chapo

The Mail report by Draper is one of the most embarrassing I've seen on us at any time since the takeover. The fact this clown has almost completely ignored the game to spew this garbage is a pathetic. Lest we forget he is the author of the Class of 92 book. It will be interesting to see if his first Utd match report mentions money. We all know the answer to that.

Don´t suppose it helped Burnley beating Chelsea away and Liverpool scraping a draw.

Concentrating on a David v Goliath event helps when few of the Chel and Pool supporters will want to click. His editor will thank him for attracting clicks with what is a disastrous day for the media.

I'm surprised that one or two of these "journalists" haven't received a belt or two in the past. If I'm correct, the press box isn't separated by too much from the great unwashed. If that nice Mr Draper (for example!) was sat in one of the perimeter seats in the press box, and was recognised by some of our fans, I'm sure they wouldn't want to be exchanging pleasantries with him.
79405106005d4f461b067a59572bd59b.jpg

There you go on scruffy bunt !

lol, allow the fans to cart the tray of grub to the press area. It goes out looking fit for a king and can you imagine the extras added to it by the time it got to the press area hahahahahahahahahahah.

If they are smart they will stay well away from the iced tea.
That sir is a top post. May I also add, the club should put them in a mirrored room, so as the supporters can look in and watch them eat the food lovingly delivered by top blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.