Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC
In answer to Lineker's PL champions prediction Shearer states he's going with his bias choosing the Rags. So we can all now officially ignore any pretence of BBC neutrality from their main MOTD pundit. Predictions should be made on knowledge, analysis and intelligence but Shearer ducks out and goes with BIAS.
I wouldn't worry too much there fella, Shearer really doesn't like United in the slightest.

Perhaps Mendy should have racially abused someone. Starfish probably would have worn a tshirt supporting him.

Slightly off topic.

It was funny yesterday seeing all the ex-Liverpool players coming out and backing Liverpool, even Folwer Today in one of the Sunday papers.

Gerrard telling the World how he convinced Saurez to stay at Liverpool and not to go to Arsenal. Blah, blah, f***ing blah.

It's funny how he never mentions why his transfer to Chelsea fell through at the last minute.

We all know the rumours. Of course they probably aren't true.

But not one of them supporting a young footballer wanting to go and play for *Barcelona, and alongside Messi*.

Think back. How did they all treat Sterling before and after his move to City.

I'm sure if Redknapp, Gerrard, Fowler, or the other bleating ex-Liverpool players had been offer a similar move to Barcelona, they'd have all turn it down flat.
Did you enjoy your pancakes at breakfast?

I wouldn't worry too much there fella, Shearer really doesn't like United in the slightest.

I've met Shearer a few times - honestly no word of a lie he's as thick as pig shit. Good footballer and made his money but not he fizziest drink in the fridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.