Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp says him and Pep agreed it was not a red. So very easy to say that. If Pep was stood next to Klopp in the same interview then I would believe Klopp BUT Pep wasn't there.
How the 3 clowns on MOTD can just dismiss it as 'You would have gone for it' - as 3 ex- strikers. Does not alter the fact that Edison got studs in his face - 5ft
off the ground. It was DANGEROUS PLAY - full stop. Ratboy(or is it Chuckle 1) should be ashamed of himself together with the commentator.
The fact is that Carragher was 100% correct - STRAIGHT RED.

The dubious red seems to be an excuse for Lpool whereas Klopp´s anger at the players attitude should be the main topic for the media.

Demolished by City, fans left early in droves and players giving up.

That was a display by LPool that simply destroyed their reputations for their fans support of their team and never say die, fight to the finish attitude of their players.
We were that good yet a red card takes priority.

We were clinical with our finishing and could have had more goals and L`Pool were completely demoralised for a lot of the game. Their fans recognised this and deserted their team. Seem to remember we gained fans when we dropped divisions never mind lost to a top team so mission accomplished.

Great post! Cannot believe all I've been hearing is about the red card. Liverpool were awful yesterday!

Tyler and Ratboy managed to convince each other that because Ederson was out of the box he was then an outfield player so he could have no complaints about being kicked in the face pmsl.

Hilarious from those 2 yesterday, backed up by others in the same job since lol

Most people are laughing at them.

It was actually a karate kick of proportions worse than DeJong on Alonso in the WC final - every pundit agreed that was a red!

Sunday Supplement:

Q: So, let's talk about Man City. What does this result tell us about Manchester City?

A: It tells more about Liverpool... (best forward line, weak defence still, and Oxlade-Chamberlain ad nauseam)

How did these people ever pass examinations at school?

Matt Law clueless ****. John Cross Wenger puppet. Who cares what they think.

At the match yesterday sat in block 211 and thought the game was fairly even with two shaky defences, Otamendi getting the run around from Salah.

Delighted when we took the lead and thought we were starting to get on top when the incident happened, I thought at the time the red card was harsh and that it was just a coming together.

But when I was shown the images by fans around me I was appalled by the challenge, in the word of Sir Slur "he could have killed him".

So a great deal of credit should go to the referee, I have been one of their biggest critics but he did the right thing without hesitation and had an excellent match all round.

Have we received glowing media coverage after ruthlessly dismantling a 10 man title rival?, or is it still all about the scousers being robbed?.

You didn't expect us to get any credit did you. Whenever we win the media always default to the other team was poor.

Have we received glowing media coverage after ruthlessly dismantling a 10 man title rival?, or is it still all about the scousers being robbed?.
No the 5-0 thrashing is irrelevant when the injustices of one of there history clubs get one of there players sent off!
Funny when a Bournemouth player took Jesus out with a 2 footed tackle and not even a yellow motd never even mentioned it! Seems the narrative regarding Manchester City players in the media is totally different.

The trouble is however "neutral" Ratboy thinks he is ... when it comes to anyone challenging his team, his mask slips.
Take his comments with a pinch of salt these days.
Imagine if a Stoke player had kicked DeGae in the head yesterday, questions would be asked in Parliament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.