Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's the guy that asks the first three or four questions at each of Pep's press conferences and why does he get to go first every time?

I assume he’s from Sky - because they pay so much for the TV rights they get to go first! It used to be James Cooper but not sure who’s asking the questions now.

Sky sports headline .."joint top Manchester United go to Liverpool on Saturday..."
I can't stop laughing. Surely that means Tottenham are really 2nd and not 3rd and everybody moves up a place?
I await the headline of second place Tottenham entertain Bournemouth.

We did. If that is what you were getting at, I misunderstood your post. I thought you were saying we actually won the league in those seasons. Humble apologies.
Haha no worries mate, my sarcasm doesn't translate very well on here.

Probably me just being paranoid, but I'm starting to notice more and more subtle thinly veiled digs are other teams/players/managers, or shameless promotion of pro Rag stories in the BBC Sport Media output.

I suspect that if we carry on the way we are going, especially if the rags can more or less keep pace with us, what you have seen so far will be the very small tip of a very big iceberg

Granada reports covering the Kenny Dalglish Stand,fair enough great player.Now out of all the many goals he scored in a wonderful career,who do you think they showed him scoring against?..............................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.