Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simon Stone has written a beautiful piece about the Matic signing pmsl.

Play spot the difference if you can ;-)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40770192

Jose Mourinho knew long before he was officially installed as Manchester United manager that the rebuilding work required at Old Trafford was extensive.

In his view, the squad had got progressively worse.

When I spoke to him for BBC Sport in Washington last week, Mourinho said he wanted his legacy as United manager to be "leaving a squad in a much, much, much better state than the one I was left".

Access to the Special One. No wonder Stone and BBC Sport are up United's arse!

I'm not a fan of us being belittled strangely enough.

That sums up the media bias/agenda for me - most of us will defend our club to the hilt, because we are so passionate about them. Those that claim it's a figment of our imagination have a strange view of the world, IMO.

That sums up the media bias/agenda for me - most of us will defend our club to the hilt, because we are so passionate about them. Those that claim it's a figment of our imagination have a strange view of the world, IMO.

If you consider evidence of backing the club to the hilt, is by writing on a forum there is a media agenda you have a strange view of the world imo.

If you consider evidence of backing the club to the hilt, is by writing on the forum there is a media bias you have a strange view of the world imo.
No, I consider evidence of a bias against our club by what I see on a daily evidence from certain aspects of the written and broadcast media.
I'm sure you're quite happy to go around in circles, frank but I'm not so catch you later.

No, I consider evidence of a bias against our club by what I see on a daily evidence from certain aspects of the written and broadcast media.
I'm sure you're quite happy to go around in circles, frank but I'm not so catch you later.

Well you replied to me in response to my post to Homer who, Imo, was infering people who do not believe in it or somehow lesser blues.

Enjoy your evening

Well you replied to me in response to my post to Homer who, Imo, was infering people who do not believe in it or somehow lesser blues.

Enjoy your evening
They are lesser blues. :-)

Thanks, I will try my best but hungover at moment.

If you consider evidence of backing the club to the hilt, is by writing on a forum there is a media agenda you have a strange view of the world imo.

Silly boy. Consider the ownership of the media who you argue have no bias. Consider the people they employ. A nd consider for a moment the people who pay for advertising. And then just consider for a moment the preferences of those who consume that media.

Of course there is bias. They are not a public service they are private company's, Silly boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.