Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh really.....did anyone pull him up on the lingard tweet then when they sang fuck off city, when the bomb had gone off ????? I bet they bloody didnt

Fuck off Ince you contradicting rag cnut
And when lawro pulled him up on mourinhos antics at the swamp with Porto he waved it away claiming it was fine as it was the CL. Hypocritical prick

Wasn't it one of his "ideas" not to sign David Silva because he wouldn't fit the prem?

I honestly think he's gone senile, or he's just the worlds biggest hypocrite.
Saying they didn't have resources back then, yet look at the players they bought for their invincibles squad, Pires ,Viera, Bergkamp, Reyes, Lundberg ..and the list goes on. All the funding from Fiszman which Tony Adams said Arsenal would not have been successful without ?
He's a bitter old man now who blatantly lies.
I hope he gets a contract extension so he can suffer even more.

clearly not seen all the photo's and videos the rags put up when they win

the poor media are throwing everything negative they can at us but so far nothing has stuck,long may it continue
this seems to about right, they are kinda throwing anything they can find at us right now , such is their pain

Haha he came across as a real thick ****. Slagged city for social media and then claimed staying off social media brought team unity. I don’t think he’s looked at the league table. The roll out these ex players and managers and it’s really no wonder they were total failures of managers.
What's his opinion on drinking heavily seven days a week as a professional footballer?

I honestly think he's gone senile, or he's just the worlds biggest hypocrite.
Saying they didn't have resources back then, yet look at the players they bought for their invincibles squad, Pires ,Viera, Bergkamp, Reyes, Lundberg ..and the list goes on. All the funding from Fiszman which Tony Adams said Arsenal would not have been successful without ?
He's a bitter old man now who blatantly lies.
I hope he gets a contract extension so he can suffer even more.

Not to mention the CL millions year after year that only the sky4 elite cartel received.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.