Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have a captain who cant be arsed to get out of bed in the morning to got to training , and because he sells shirts nowt will be said , the Rags will never be a threat because the swamp is run like Disneyland , its all about crunching numbers , selling product and making a few quid , they are the football equivalent of the Harlem Globetrotters and Carlton is their Meadowlark Lemon.

Unless he ever criticises anything to do with City, when he turns into a vile, biased, agenda driven so called journalist who should be sacked on the spot.........

He’s had plenty to say that was critical of City, which is why I think he commands respect, and he says what he thinks even when he is swimming against the tide. Henry Winter is another who calls it as he sees it, whether that’s critical of City or not.

People like Ian Herbert are the ones I have no time for - he had a good long look at the way City were being perceived this season before he wrote anything positive about us, and it’s taken this long - to the point where we can seriously argue that we belong alongside the best teams the English top flight has ever seen - before he had much good to say about us at all.

He’s had plenty to say that was critical of City, which is why I think he commands respect, and he says what he thinks even when he is swimming against the tide. Henry Winter is another who calls it as he sees it, whether that’s critical of City or not.

People like Ian Herbert are the ones I have no time for - he had a good long look at the way City were being perceived this season before he wrote anything positive about us, and it’s taken this long - to the point where we can seriously argue that we belong alongside the best teams the English top flight has ever seen - before he had much good to say about us at all.
I know he has. I was just pointing out how fickle some fans can be, depending on what’s being written.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.