Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look forward to the mandatory price comparison between the two teams, I imagine I'll be waiting a while. Maybe instead they'll compare the price of the Yeovil team to the City team?

I’ve no doubt they’ll major on how far united have had to travel and how their world class stars (sic) struggle to demonstrate there full repertoire of skills on a third rate playing surface. There won’t be any mention of Uniteds outlay on agents fees in the last 12 months being greater than Yeovil’s turnover for the past 5 years.

Be interesting to see if the BBC and the media in general do the ‘everyone is rooting for....’ routine when Yeovil play the Rags - of course they won’t. The media talked about Bristol City as if they were in the lower parts of division 2 rather than in the promotion push for the Premier League.

wont be any mention of money either when Utd play Yeovil or cost comparisons between the 2 teams

Really liking this 'City can be got at by pressing' nonsense all over the media at the minute

Might enjoy a modicum of success when facing a back 6 including Bravo, Danilo, Mangala, Zinchenko and Yaya in the Carabao, but attempting it against the 'real' first choice 11 would be suicidal and only of benefit to those Blue Mooners who have had a wager on 100+ goals

Long may it remain the new plan for beating the boys in blue!

Really liking this 'City can be got at by pressing' nonsense all over the media at the minute

Might enjoy a modicum of success when facing a back 6 including Bravo, Danilo, Mangala, Zinchenko and Yaya in the Carabao, but attempting it against the 'real' first choice 11 would be suicidal and only of benefit to those Blue Mooners who have had a wager on 100+ goals

Been listening to them go on about it today on talk sport and was thinking exactly the same as you. Playing right into our hands!

You'd think we were conceding goals left right and centre.

It's just the latest straw grasping after playing corners into the near post.

I’ve no doubt they’ll major on how far united have had to travel and how their world class stars (sic) struggle to demonstrate there full repertoire of skills on a third rate playing surface. There won’t be any mention of Uniteds outlay on agents fees in the last 12 months being greater than Yeovil’s turnover for the past 5 years.
They've probably spent more on agent's fees in the last 12 months than Yeovil's historical turnover since they were founded tbh mate.

you-are-the-man.jpg

Haha. I’ve been noticing that recently with a chuckle. Have these clowns not been watching us? The first half dozen teams we played tried to press us and it opened up massive gaps for us to rip them to pieces. I hope Klopp is as naiave but I doubt it.

Ironically, Liverpool’s results against us have been good in the past through pressing so there’s always hope.

Haha. I’ve been noticing that recently with a chuckle. Have these clowns not been watching us? The first half dozen teams we played tried to press us and it opened up massive gaps for us to rip them to pieces. I hope Klopp is as naiave but I doubt it.

Ironically, Liverpool’s results against us have been good in the past through pressing so there’s always hope.

We've shown that dropping deep doesn't work against us. So then why not just have a go at it? Most people just want to see a good match, be it a one-sided spanking.

We've shown that dropping deep doesn't work against us. So then why not just have a go at it? Most people just want to see a good match, be it a one-sided spanking.

I've never known a team be so utterly dominant going in to so many games as the under dog. Not only have we been shown that sitting deep, attacking us is the way to beat us despite us still being unbeaten & deservedly winning those game with more possession, shots every stat available but it's been wait til we play someone;

We still have a defence that leaks goals despite having the best defence. Too small so wait til Jose's Giants win set pieces & beat us only for us to batter them & get the goals from set pieces. Spurs have beaten Real Madrid, well fck me so have many this season in fact they are in 4th place & also out of the title race but we battered them as well & so it continues.

It doesn't matter what happens everybody kids themselves that it's not happening that it reminds me of the quote from usual suspects.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he did not exist"

Just maybe "The greatest trick Pep ever pulled was convincing the world he won't succeed"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.