Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sly S News just evaluating the transfers in the window. it came to City and they stated city had spent 57m , it then came to united.

United have spent no money during the transfer window. They have been strengthened by Sanchez joining but that was a "swap deal"

what the fuck.
It's true though. They probably could have mentioned wages, but they aren't going to.

Sly S News just evaluating the transfers in the window. it came to City and they stated city had spent 57m , it then came to united.

United have spent no money during the transfer window. They have been strengthened by Sanchez joining but that was a "swap deal"

what the fuck.

It's bollocks really, they had to pay a £30 million signing on fee and give away a £30 million player to get Sanchez. It's utter delusion to consider it a free transfer.

It's bollocks really, they had to pay a £30 million signing on fee and give away a £30 million player to get Sanchez. It's utter delusion to consider it a free transfer.
dodged a bullet I reckon, poor last night

FA taking no action against Fern. Quite rightly. Ref saw it and deemed it accidental.

I was disappointed with Sam Lee's reaction to this incident, I normally respect him but maybe his red tinted specs got in the way on this one?

He previously said ".. in the hands of the FA, and they give very little away. I didn’t see it last night and nobody was talking about it, but the replay looks bad. In my opinion his reaction gives the game away; there wasn’t any contrition, it was immediately a dismissive wave of the hand."

on the FA's decision he posted:
"No ban for Fernandinho. The FA say the ref saw it at the time. He really is terrible"
He sounds disappointed, maybe his mask is slipping following his team's battering at Spurs?

Thats good news.

Yep. Sam lee seems pissed off. He might be friendly to our club but he's still a Rag. They are all twats :)

What happened Mkhytarian's contract at the rags? Just torn up with no severance paid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.