Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am not going to read it, and may be wrong, but I sincerely hope that the "how football became broken beyond repair" special report(in this country anyway) refers to sky and co buying the league, renaming it, and choosing a handful of "favourite clubs" to dominate. While along with uefa, supporting them to that end, to line their own pockets and take money out.

I suspect though, that it will be how a club with a rich history, that has experienced the true ups and downs of football since the 1880s took on the above.

With shrewd owners making sound investments this club flew in the face of the "closed shop" policy of footballs self proclaimed elite with its self preserving financial "rules", and became the record breaking, free flowing,free scoring, domestic treble winning club we see today.

The only thing thats "broken" is the grip of those chosen clubs on football, and the dreams of the sad trolls like delaney and the rest of the medias history club arselickers.

Sky news headlines at 10pm Utd move back in to 2nd with spectacular goal at West Brom, unbelievable.
Surely the red shit Will find that embarrassing,. Maybe not "worth every penny ,"" 56 million ant martial has received online abuse which may obscure a shit result again totally out of order stay strong ant

Sky news headlines at 10pm Utd move back in to 2nd with spectacular goal at West Brom, unbelievable.

7 games ago the rags were clear at the top and us in 6th. Even with games in hand to be played every few days they would still be top. Their drop off has been immense and our form has been even better but the headlines framed as they are just makes you shake your head as much as the the media’s tail wags the dog

#buyacoffee

Old slabhead is making a huge dick of himself by whining like a little woman about not getting his dodgy penalty.
The back pages are full of it.
Does he not realise he was at least a yard offside before he threw himself to the ground.
What a thundercunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.