Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we been blamed for the Princess Latifa situation yet?

Which one ?

cbc65178b43f03e463b8232b53e1b4bf.webp

8912b25ef13b841ea93194e2df58fd8b.jpg

Dont forget Amazon did a documentary on City. Sky and BT pander to the same 2 teams in red audience. Amazon are much bigger with wider horizons, understanding global reach rather than local parochial hits.
This is why our owners don’t give a shit about the uk media,they see the bigger picture!
Like it or not,we are a global brand.
Do u really think people in South American etc are being forced to put up with the media bias we have here?
they just see a fantastic team,coached by a fantastic manager,ran by a juggernaut of an organisation.

sky will soon be done,
Amazon will eat up everything

Hahaha the usual suspects are flapping
We should remember that a lot of our critics on Twitter are not trained journalists but are esssentially politicised trolls, many with racist attitudes towards our owner. Less than 10 per cent of people in the UK even use Twitter. What these people say has very limited influence in the real world. How we are treated by the BBC is a much greater concern.

I wouldn't trust the likes of Harris, Delaney et al to deliver my papers, let alone write for them.. not that I buy papers any more..
I'd go easy on Nick Harris,he's the simplest of the whatsapp wankers,he's got form for cracking up & seeing the Lizards when questioned & put under any sort of pressure...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.