Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm I dunno.....If I were her husband....I would jack my job in, buy the latest upmarket set of golf clubs and get a vice presidents box at the Etihad. BBC pay top wages. Life could be worse I think :)
I'd buy Fishing equipment
She's a keen golfer
I wouldn't want her dulcet tones down my ear on the tee

Imagine writing an article of several hundred words which still at its most basic level boils down to amplifying a Football Twitter meme from jealous haters
Complete with snide quotes from Lee Dixon and an anonymous Premier League coach trying to disparage Pep. Yet when we bought virtually all the players in our current squad we were mocked for buying badly. Stones, Walker, Cancelo, and Dias were not worth the money, Laporte was not a full international, Sterling was weak, Rodri was too slow for the PL, Jesus was a poor finisher, Gundogan was a crock, Bernardo wasn't as good as Bruno Fernandez, even KDB was a flop and so on and so on.
So a few years later we are criticised because our squad is so good it's not fair. All our players are now world-beaters including Zinchenko and before that Delph.
Well that didn't happen by accident. It happened because our genius of a Manager turned all these players into world-beaters.

Its no use getting worked up about the media as they will and always will pander to the reds and will try and win favour with the brain dead masses by cheap snide remarks on City. Actually just enjoy it cause it just means City are being really successful and it really really irritates them.

Another cracker from the Daily United.

Harry Kane's transfer conundrum: As Tottenham put £150m price tag on his head, moving to Man City would guarantee glory but Pep Guardiola could curb his creativity... while Man United would pile on pressure to end trophy wait but offer freedom on pitch

Harry Kane's transfer conundrum: As Tottenham put £150m price tag on his head, moving to Man City would guarantee glory but Pep Guardiola could curb his creativity... while Man United would pile on pressure to end trophy wait but offer freedom on pitch
Followed by this bollocks....... They're hurting big style. Bellends

How Mikel Arteta's inside knowledge could stop Man City: Tracking Ilkay Gundogan, following Pep Guardiola on the details and USING those counter-attack openings... here's why Arsenal have a chance​

giphy.gif

Totally Football Show podcast has been very good (Monday's and Thursday's shows) recently. Positively glowing about our recent performances. Even a nice little dig at the dippers on Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.