Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so true. It genuinely would be bad if the Premier League was like the Bundesliga in terms of Bayern’s dominance. But like you say, City didn’t invent money being important in football, or English football having a rich elite cut off from the rest.
The premier league was exactly like the Bundesliga when the rags dominated it for 20 years, now City are dominant nobody likes it..

They can all get fucked as far as I’m concerned, whining, hypocritical cunts..!

I like those who mis pronounce Mendy as something like Maurnday, putting an affected French accent into an African name pronounced in France as we do. Strangely they do not think Benjamin might be accented.
The BBC had a very good pronunciation unit at one time. Now it's just another area in which the BBC fails.

BBC coverage in most areas is dreadful these days. I quite like cricket, when I remember to watch it but the news coverage at lunch left me with more questions than answers. It amounted to, Joe Root took 5 wickets as India collapsed, but England's batting performance was even worse. There was no mention of whether there was a second innings to come, or the overall score in the series. I had to check online afterwards. The Beeb has fallen a long way.

He hasn't taken it too well

Good.
I'm glad Pep finally said something like that, I often agree with dippers and rags when the play the money card....embrace it, brag about it....don't be defensive about it....rub it in their jealous whiney fuckin faces........we're rich, REALLY FUCKIN RICH.....hahahhaahahaha

Pep always makes sure there are no excuses for his players, doesn’t blame circumstances as he knows players buy into it.
Maybe there’s a touch of genius, giving opposing players, managers the excuse we can’t compete with City & temper their expectation of their fans.

United’s financial dominance over the rest of the league in 1999 was far greater than ours is today. Their PL points total that season was hardly miraculous either.
They also floated on the stockmarket, along with a few other elite European clubs threatened to form a breakaway league thus retaining all their home gate income, and along with arselona had a monopoly on the newly formed premiership, no wonder they have both shouted the loudest when the likes of us and Chelsea could compete on a level playing field

He hasn't taken it too well

What a fucking prick that Dunn is
If he knew it was going to be the "usual" answer, why did he ask such a boring and inane question

Expecting the usual stuff about focus, character, spirit, attitude, belief, or whatever, we were all taken a little bit aback by his blunt response

You got a blunt response because it's the same fucking boring questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.