Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate this smarmy lying ****, I hope he gets his from somebody one day.

I presume he gets a press pass to our games, if so I'd love it if he rocked up for the game just to be declined at the door for ultimate embarrassment and in front of his other wanker pals.

I have a valid pass...

REVOKED, now on your bike son.
I cannot understand why such vile specimens are ever admitted into the ground.

Don't know if it's been picked up on here, but Martin Samuel in the Mail online today has written a delightful article calling City "Prickly and Needy" because we have allegedly jumped the gun on Peps 200th win - nothing praising our amount of victories or the football played, just a total rant at us 'whinging' - Read it and weep chaps.

Last edited:
This is building up to a repeat of utd v arsenal,the infamous match where utd kicked Wengers soft touch of a team to bits,ref let them do it
and as a result utd ended arsenals record breaking unbeaten run.
Rooney fell over in the box and earned a penalty.
Gary effing neville was a disgrace that day ,but nowhere near as bad as the ref.
And that ref is now in charge of all the other PL refs...

Just checked bbc sport foitball page at 17.30 pm
Two hours before k.o as City look to continue their long winning run...not a single mention of us in any of the 40 odd lead features.
Completely air brushed out .even a made up story on utds bruno gets the headlines ...unbelievable.
It's fuckin mental Johnny.

But that was a new team. The original team and players all fucked off to MK.
It was the same club with the same supporter base deprived of their squad and their league position. Imagine where they'd be had they had those in the era of rampant inflation.

That is astonishing that the day we could extend our winning run to 21 games there is no article on the game.

Always wonder whether it's even worth bothering to rate our players on the bbc after each game. The Have Your Say comments on articles are utterly vile and full of the usual tropes about us.

Fucking pitiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.