Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do the BBC publish shit like this on their main live match day reporting?

"For all Man City's success and wealth (just look at that squad!) their club lacks the most important thing, a soul. People may laugh but the reason other clubs like Liverpool, Man Utd, Arsenal amongst others come through hardships is because of a real fan base that helps to push the club on coupled with genuine principles that these clubs live by. Money is part of the modern game but aside from this what do City have? A belief in the academy? Loyalty from players? Or fans? I don't think so. Would Pep stick around if they were still at Maine Road without the wealth? They can't even fill their own stadium at the best if times. Yes they'll win the league but they won't win the hearts of football fans.
Alex, Yatton"

Absolute fanboy bollocks getting a platform on a publicly funded broadcaster. No way would that be given the light of day for any other club.

"For all Man City's success and wealth (just look at that squad!) their club lacks the most important thing, a soul. People may laugh but the reason other clubs like Liverpool, Man Utd, Arsenal amongst others come through hardships is because of a real fan base that helps to push the club on coupled with genuine principles that these clubs live by. Money is part of the modern game but aside from this what do City have? A belief in the academy? Loyalty from players? Or fans? I don't think so. Would Pep stick around if they were still at Maine Road without the wealth? They can't even fill their own stadium at the best if times. Yes they'll win the league but they won't win the hearts of football fans.
Alex, Yatton"

Absolute fanboy bollocks getting a platform on a publicly funded broadcaster. No way would that be given the light of day for any other club.
Just came on to post the same, it is a complete disgrace, like a bunch of rag children running the bbc.

Alex, Yatton"

Loyalty from players? Has he not witnessed the likes of Dave, Komps, Sergio, Zabba et al

Not to mention the likes of Edin, Lescott and the others who just fucking love the club.

Alex, Yatton"

Four thousand miles separates your nuts from my foot. I would stay put, Alex.

We’re heading towards a rather frightening 1984-esque future here where our unregulated broadcasters and media are literally telling us what to believe.

This is a stone wall penalty where Salah was ‘hauled’ to the ground according to one of our major news publications.

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.sportbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2Fd4e0e2a56020dc6440760353ddcf0f76.png

Meanwhile Foden being taken out completely tonight is glossed over/ignored/claimed to be the right decision.

We are currently in a post-truth world right now and it’s actually deeply concerning.

BBC United at Mediacity, Salford, are at it again.

Neil Ashton must have been on the phone to them straight after the match.

ADE1-C4-A4-6-CC4-4-CF6-ACC9-55-EA349076-B9.png

Alex, Yatton"

I’ve sent a complaint to them and asked for an explanation of their moderation policy. I have never seen anything that blatant and i read their comments often. I doubt I will get a reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.