Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC ad for motd podcast......which is the worst ground to go to..................anyone fancy having a guess which set of fans are in the background?
This one?

So where is the worst place to go as a professional footballer? Upton Park or The Den? Old Trafford or Anfield? Gary Lineker, Alan Shearer and Micah Richards share stories and argue the case for some of toughest places to visit in English football.

Methinks you're a little too sensitive.

This one?

So where is the worst place to go as a professional footballer? Upton Park or The Den? Old Trafford or Anfield? Gary Lineker, Alan Shearer and Micah Richards share stories and argue the case for some of toughest places to visit in English football.

Methinks you're a little too sensitive.
nope........ad on bbc news channel this morning

I'd not come across this site before.. couple of good articles below. I particularly liked the Mercer one.

I'd not come across this site before.. couple of good articles below. I particularly liked the Mercer one.

Brilliant read.

Where is the Bluemooner who always stuck up for them? His opinion on Sane’s free transfer I would really like to hear.
The MEN is like a horse that died, got dug up, died again, dug up again and then flogged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.