Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a rentagob on Sky Sports News yesterday who said Pep was “probably in the top 3 managers in the game today”.

I cannot for the life of me think who could possibly be in front of him in that list!
Ole_Gunnar_Solskjaer_AP.jpg

Silly Sally just did the same on BBC breakfast. Then spends ten minutes interviewing someone about what might happen in the Olympics in four months time.I mean does anybody give a shite about the Olympics !?
Does anyone really give a shite about the Northern Irelands Women's team either?
I was caught out because the sports report was on earlier than its normal slot and thought they had omitted the team that means more as well as City. But no they were mentioned as potential opponents to Chelsea.
So the BBC are using the well tried BT methods - three English teams in the competition, one, always the same one, not getting a mention.
Wankers.

If you relied on our national broadcaster then you could conceivably miss tonight’s game, luckily we are playing on a Wednesday this week so by a process of elimination I guess realising we didn’t play last night and don’t play Thursdays we should all deduct our second leg CL Quarter Final game goes ahead tonight

Give over, Peps never won a World Cup medal.

You can’t be considered a top top manager unless you wear a flat cap in the dug out. They talk about Pep being a football brain, how about playing for a draw in a game when you need to win to stay up because someone with a radio got the scores wrong.

There was a rentagob on Sky Sports News yesterday who said Pep was “probably in the top 3 managers in the game today”.

I cannot for the life of me think who could possibly be in front of him in that list!
When he said "probably" he meant that Olé and Klopp were definitely 1 & 2 but Big Sam was neck and neck with Pep for that 3rd spot.

Chief Football Writer! Do me a f***ing favour.

Independent. Deloony.

Leeds exposed Man City’s glass jaw - will Borussia Dortmund?​

Pep Guardiola’s side have routinely been undone in Europe by the same counter-attacking danger that Leeds posed this weekend​

Miguel Delaney
Chief Football Writer
@MiguelDelaney
57 minutes ago

Last edited:
Reactions: mac
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.