Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor of Porto on Sly sports.
Brilliant interview reporter trying hard to trip him up but got him on his pocket.
Proper educated Mayor not getting drawn in.
Nice to see.
Now sly try to stick to reporting sport and not feeding the masses with negative stories, Rumours.
Obrigado that man.

Catch it if you can refreshing

c3a6cc7d806dd12db66de00bb4aca223.jpg
I wish the government would close these tax loopholes so everyone pays the tax on the money they earn. I have no problem these guys earning huge salaries - supply and demand etc, but really gets my goat when they then decide to avoid taxes too. How much money is enough? Don't want to pay taxes? bugger off, or don't earn the money. Jimmy Carr got called out by David Cameron on his tax avoidance. Hope saint Rashford of the poor gets called out for his tax avoidance too!

Wonder if Silly Sally would ever ask him if he sees the irony and hypocrisy in asking the government to fund free meals whilst avoiding taxes?

Last edited:
Personally the longer Rashford stays at Utd the better. What a wonderful young man doing loads for the poor, yes it's good PR for him and the club but it's still a good example he's setting, and the better the PR the more likely he is to stay. So win win. Imagine how much they would improve if they signed a decent player in his place.
It’s spin again tho. It was the launch of his book yesterday about “how to be a champion” with epic timing. Went straight to half price even at rip off Waterstones.

I wish the government would close these tax loopholes so everyone pays the tax on the money they earn. I have no problem these guys earning huge salaries - supply and demand etc, but really gets my goat when they then decide to avoid taxes too. How much money is enough? Don't want to pay taxes? bugger off, or don't earn the money. Jimmy Carr got called out by David Cameron on his tax avoidance. Hope saint Rashford of the poor gets called out for his tax avoidance too!

Wonder if Silly Sally would ever ask him if he sees the irony and hypocrisy in asking the government to fund free meals whilst avoiding taxes?

wheres this info on rashford from?

Personally the longer Rashford stays at Utd the better. What a wonderful young man doing loads for the poor, yes it's good PR for him and the club but it's still a good example he's setting, and the better the PR the more likely he is to stay. So win win. Imagine how much they would improve if they signed a decent player in his place.
Absolutely. Utd are a hollywood team, no substance just famous names, akin to PSG tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.