Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here. I would rather keep pep for 10 more seasons brainfarts included. The squad needs a refresh. The club should actively try and sell a few who have served us well but now need to move on. It’s not shiny new toy syndrome but a realisation that for a multitude of reasons some players are not hitting the previous high standards.
Yep. And who do we support? The players ? Nope. Nor pep, or the owners. Its the badge. And we HAVE to keep it fresh

If thats the case, get them sold then. Get who we want in and continue to move forwards

Gabby hasn't kicked on anyway and wont get us the 25 plus goals we need season in season out. Its a shame but it hasn't worked out in the way we thought it would
Gabby is the way he is for one reason and one reason only and that reason is the coach.

When he first arrived at this club he was an exciting forward coming down the left cutting in, showing dribbling skills and could finish, now he is a forward come midfielder workhorse, putting in the hard graft to be utterly unappreciated by a lot of this clubs fanbase.

The exciting unpredictability has been coached out of him, say hello and goodbye to Sane at the same time.

Yep. And who do we support? The players ? Nope. Nor pep, or the owners. Its the badge. And we HAVE to keep it fresh
Exactly we support the club. Pep I believe has our best interests at heart even if he can drop a bollock like the final. I wish I had the same faith in the players. Zab, Komps, silva, Yaya would not have surrendered at the first sigh of trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.