Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simon Stone today on BBC during Spurs game. Amazing he has never heard this before or commented on it given his closeness to the Rags and the haunting, echoing girly screams every time Penandez is almost touched.

Screaming for fouls​

West Brom 0-0 Tottenham
ec73c1ae-13a6-4f20-8c1a-9e2f31967a38.jpg

Simon Stone
BBC Sport at The Hawthorns
I mentioned before about Slaven Bilic making a lot of noise but closed doors games also show how much the players scream when they go down.
It's not enough to just hit the floor - sometimes under minimal contact - they also tend to yell when they are doing it - just to make sure the referee is aware
He's paid relative to his ability s fortune and has his fingers in his ears rather than on a pulse.

Simon Stone today on BBC during Spurs game. Amazing he has never heard this before or commented on it given his closeness to the Rags and the haunting, echoing girly screams every time Penandez is almost touched.

Screaming for fouls​

West Brom 0-0 Tottenham
ec73c1ae-13a6-4f20-8c1a-9e2f31967a38.jpg

Simon Stone
BBC Sport at The Hawthorns
I mentioned before about Slaven Bilic making a lot of noise but closed doors games also show how much the players scream when they go down.
It's not enough to just hit the floor - sometimes under minimal contact - they also tend to yell when they are doing it - just to make sure the referee is aware
as much a wanker Keys is he was calling that screaming bullshit out yesterday on Bein....he did a 'top 5 screams of the day'...think that weasel face twat Fernandez won......

Didn’t take long for Sly Sports. Micah talking about how good Dias and Laporte are, presenter says how expensive they are. VVD was brought through their academy of course. Same bloke, 4 0 last year didn’t matter CIA dippers had already won their league, is this kop tv?! When we were Centurions I seem to think we won every league game after sealing the title, apart from a defensive 0 0 with Huddersfield

Last edited:
BBC hate us don't they.

I've never seen such a negative match report about us as the one that's just been on News24.

Watch that Sky thing with Joleon and Sam Quek reviewing best player so far. Laughed out loud. Did she play centre forward somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.