Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had the misfortune to watch fodens after match interview on sky , probably the lads proudest moment in his career beaming with delight clearly a very proud young man .
And then .... the reporter brings up the hotel incident you could see it in Phils face totally totally change , from within sixty seconds of total delight this reporter clearly set this up to get a reaction from him . He done the crime and served the time . Phil clearly wanted to get off camera . I don’t like the c word and won’t use it but this dreg and utter complete shit deserves it.
Should have 'done a Mou', just turned and walked off and left the snidey shithead stood there looking like the twat that he is....

Sky Sports fawning over,always the bridesmaid Spurs, is yet another continuing embarrassment. Other YouTube articles entitled "Spurs will smash Man City" equally boil the blood however I have consulted a higher power in order to ascertain the result of today's game and we are nailed on.

No not God he's too busy with the queue to get into paradise these days thanks to COVID

https://www.paddypower.com/football/english-premier-league/tottenham-v-man-city-30101199

4-5 what could go wrong?

Yeah, I think it’s safe to ignore anybody who goes onto the Daily Mail site to get their opinions..
Wtf, I read the DM online every morning (sports headlines anyway)....... just to make sure that 'the leopard doesn't changed it's spots'. It is a total piece of shit with only one journalist worth reading - Martin Samuel, and that is why I do the deed.

Who,s this rag **** Jones Knows, betting pundit for Sly?
Tips us to get beat every week and Sly make his comments headlines.
Fuck me they keep churning these reprobates out on a monthly basis it seems

Man representing betting company makes prediction most likely to make people bet.
Related company promote said prediction to make more people likely to bet.

It's just exploiting the uninformed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.