Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Walker was the best player on the pitch till he was sent off. The first tackle was never a booking and the second one was just slightly mistimed. Total bollocks in the media as usual.. I thought Sancho was shit...but apparently he was great according to the commentary team. I don't think he completed a single cross.
Sancho and Foden started brightly but faded along with the evening sun. Walker was not at fault for the yellow in the first half but he clearly took one for the team. The second yellow was needless bordering on wreckless. He cam have few complaints regarding the red.

How the fuck can it be a shit penalty if it goes in exactly how he planned it to?
Balls of steel our Raheem. Had the keeper stood still and stopped it with his cock then yes, he'd deserve a bit of grief.
He didn't, he dived just as was calculated so was a pretty fucking great pen.

The Iceland pen was shite, you know, the one that missed..

I don't want him taking pens for us.

Even if he intended the keeper to dive and for him to roll it in, you would think he would have erred to place the ball more on the side that would be empty, as it was he still nearly hit the keepers foot.

It was an awful penalty imo but yes he had the balls to step up and take it after his penalty woes with us but still not getting the ball for us I hope lol

I don't want him taking pens for us.

Even if he intended the keeper to dive and for him to roll it in, you would think he would have erred to place the ball more on the side that would be empty, as it was he still nearly hit the keepers foot.

It was an awful penalty imo but yes he had the balls to step up and take it after his penalty woes with us but still not getting the ball for us I hope lol
He would be down on my list of penalty takers as well but the fact is when a pen is taken in that manner it’s either sublime or absolute shite depending on the end result.
This one goes down as sublime in my eyes.

Sterling is one of those players where it’s instinctive he seems to have that confidence to score..Give him time to think about it and he is really uncertain.. anyone remember the tap in v Spurs at home when it was 4 1. He was 3 yards out with an open goal and had to take a second touch just to make sure before taps it in.

Must be different down south then, hardly anybody reads this paper on any site I have been on in the last 6 years or so.

In fact on the site I currently work on, there are around 150 people, only two of whom read the sun, and one of those is a (plastic) dipper.
Haha, now I have a picture of a group of lads sitting around at lunch having a book club meeting about the latest mills and boon.

Far too often Sterling takes too many 'small' touches, extra half steps and just overall too long to set himself to take the shot on often leading to it being blocked or him not taking it on at all in the end.

He's clearly lacking in the first time shooting department with Kev and Sergio obviously being the best at it by some distance.

He would be down on my list of penalty takers as well but the fact is when a pen is taken in that manner it’s either sublime or absolute shite depending on the end result.
This one goes down as sublime in my eyes.
It went in and that is all that matters but we will have to agree to disagree on sublime lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.