Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Phil was brought into the England fold with the sole intention of stitching him up , it was planned, they can't handle the fact we have the brightest most exciting prospect on our books so try to derail his career. These are the cunts we're dealing with.

I think young Phil has created a rod for his own back, sadly. The red top papers love these stories and will run and run for many a day. Hopefully without crowds it will not affect him barring social media

Stirling is on more than any player. fact
Not bothered about that but l dont like it that certain people like to blank out the most successful team of the last decade and some of the best players just blanked out as if we don't exist as they advertise the forthcoming season.

Last edited:
I think if it was us who, as champions, conceded 3 goals at home to a newly promoted side in the first game of the season then we all know the headlines would scream that our defence is shaky and the team are looking disjointed.

But it's the rats, the darlings of the press, and it's all wow what a thriller and aren't they brilliant keep scoring when falling behind.

Predictable very.
I posted earlier how the media can make vvd and Harry the liar into the best defenders going.
I think that both of them could be described fairly with a phrase often used about our players ie
'He's always got a mistake in him'.
More chance of me winning the lottery than that truism being used in the media.

People need to stop calling some of these people journalists.
We now have three categories

Sports journalists = They actually do some work. They find stories and exclusives.
Sports writers = They make comments and generally report facts. Tend to share other people's information.
Sports influencers = These are the new breed. They are paid shills. They follow agendas and don't let mere facts get in the way.

As we know, any "Influencer" has zero talent and relies on the low intelligence of their target audience to make a living.

Whenever posting about the latter, people should attach the word "Sports Influencer". Not any other description.
Using the word "so called journalist", just sounds like "in my opinion". Calling them sports influencers, gives them their proper title, and hopefully over time it will stick with them...

Daily Mail online today. Select "Manchester City Team & Transfer News". The headlines are -
"Manchester United look at Jadon Sancho alternatives"

And Phil was brought into the England fold with the sole intention of stitching him up , it was planned, they can't handle the fact we have the brightest most exciting prospect on our books so try to derail his career. These are the cunts we're dealing with.
What utter and total nonsense.

What he did was crass and idiotic and he deserves all the sh1t he is getting.

Daily Mail online today. Select "Manchester City Team & Transfer News". The headlines are -
"Manchester United look at Jadon Sancho alternatives"
Alernative might well be Phil Foden saying 'l can't get a first team starting place and many of the fans, fellow Blues, have really turned on me. Just read Blue Moon.'
Just tongue in cheek but.....

Advert for match of the day just now before the news. Lots of clips of great goals (incl KDB to be fair) and saves etc. One player on his knees looking distraught, assume after missing a sitter. Who? Sterling, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.