Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our optus presentation had Ian Wright and Mcpointy in the studio who both had Wolves down at half time as being too slow to close down, looking tired, can’t explain it whilst both, Wright especially scowling like a bulldog chewing a wasp. Why they’re giving KDB so much room god only knows, it’s criminal....maybe instead of lauding how Terry Henry drifted away from our defence every time Arsenal attacked all those years ago we should have been screaming at Dunny for being too slow to react?

Sacré bleu
8f6d89ffc874a3dd75da9094ab650671.jpg
Silly Sally Nugent after more attention

BBC breakfast sports news this morning with presenter Sally mentioned "Phil Foden sent home in disgrace' also. Must be how he must be referred to by BBC now.
You can imagine Dan Roan rallying the various people who do TV, radio and website 'Now guys every time you have to mention Foden make sure you add sent home in disgrace. I'll repeat that 'sent home in disgrace.' And be on the lookout for any heart warmers for St Marcus. Sally is trying to link him with a cure for Covid but its taking a time.'

Last night they regularly talked about 'Foden's misdemeanours' during the commentary, but when I watched utd v Palace I don't recall Greenwood getting the same flak????

Yeah, I've just read that shithouse report. Wolves beating us 3-2 was one of the highlights of last season according to the ugly twat.

Hinchcliffe is a **** too.
For me Hinchcliffe was the biggest **** of last season regarding the Bernardo incident,an absolute shithouse of a man....

What the fuck have wolves done apart from coming 7th two seasons in a row. The whole sky coverage last night was about how brilliant they had, great coach and what did Richards say... Jimenez one of the best strikers in world football. Yeah right, they're always winning trophies, the coach is so sought after and their striker wins the golden boot every year. Fuck off wolves and haha sky better luck next time in covering a game where you think we,ll get beat by such an "amazing team"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.