Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point is if a journo wants to add a few more words by quoting how much a player costs who cares.
People are free to care, at least enough to call the media out for being c***s, if they notice a narrative being pushed. Where's the big deal in calling it how you see it? There obviously are double standards when it comes City because they know our rivals eat ir up, City are the heel of the PL and the media play their part in that.

How soon did they stop quoting the price tags of VVD and Maguire? A new City player can be playing well all season and they'll still mention his pricetag in the build-up to every game and sometimes multiple times in commentary. A United or Liverpool player has to have a stinker of a season(Lukaku, Pogba) before they give them that treatment and even then they do it sparingly. The only reason they stopped giving us stick about Stones' fee is because Maguire was a much worse piece of business.

Last edited:
It means we’re spineless cunts, mate.

It does indeed, but the question is why?

I worked for many years travelling the Middle East and I've been to the UAE more times than I can remember. I know they are conservative in their business dealings, they're not brash, they're not showy, they avoid confrontation, but surely Khaldoon can see we're being rinsed day after day, playing nice is getting us nowhere.

Why is Torres cost 37 m on Sky . And why dont City correct them
That's another thing that annoys me, they'll often go with the most unreliable sources for transfer fees on City's signings and include bonuses without clarifying it. Have you got a link for that or was it on tv?

It does indeed, but the question is why?

I worked for many years travelling the Middle East and I've been to the UAE more times than I can remember. I know they are conservative in their business dealings, they're not brash, they're not showy, they avoid confrontation, but surely Khaldoon can see we're being rinsed day after day, playing nice is getting us nowhere.
I wouldn’t say it’s getting us nowhere, but it’s hugely frustrating for us as fans and doubtless harms our image significantly.

This is exactly the kind of knob who needs to turn up at the campus and be shown where the fuckin' bus stop back to PIccadilly is! If we let them in and they write shite, they will still write the shite but we won't be feeding them and letting them in!

100% correctamundo.

The club are not going to go to war with the media despite the lies, distortion, bias and casual racism against the club, Sheik Mansour and Arabian Muslims.

The fight back must come from us fans in disputing spoken & writen drivel with fact based evidence and then identifying 2 or 3 of the worst culprits, isolating them and waging a relentless, coordinated war of exposure on them which should include helping them see the error of their ways as they approach the Etihad or cross the forecourt.

They’ll probably welcome the opportunity to discuss & debate, in an open & animated manner, the sporting subjects of the day.

Target the fuckers....a snipers rifle not a scatter gun ( metaphorically of course Mods & Ric ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.