Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch in full? I managed 3.22! What a knob. No wonder Sky fired Keys off! Is he on a retainer for Roberto? And what Pep has achieved at City Keys thinks is the icing on the cake. Must be some fuckin' cake, and some fuckin' icing!
I don't remember him defending Mancini so much when he was in the job (must be my mind playing tricks again).........

Let's be honest the media is always looking for any opportunity to make sensationalist comment or criticsm of City , it's officials or players , whereas the rags and dippers are lauded and worshipped despite all their transgressions.

So despite the exposure regarding their attempted shameless power grab, the dippers are back in favour with fawning support and angst due to the near terminal injury suffered by VVD , and the rags win over Newcastle has glossed over the fact that they are still shite and yet to reveal their massive financial debts.

So Aguero having " manhandled Sian Massey " nearly to the ground is the best thing to have happened for the parasitic " jounarlists " and tv commentators , helping to completely shift the focus from the the shame of the greedy bastards of the PL .
Thought exactly the same thing except you’ve worded it so much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.